“Private Caviar Tasting & Training” (Siberian Baerii, Imperial Oscietra Gold & Beluga Caviar)BYOB - free corkage (Bring along that special bottle you've been saving and leave the rest to us - we do recommend Champagne or Prosecco Brut.
Cost:£195.00 per person
About this experience
Caviar Artisan presents “Private Caviar Tasting & Training” - An interactive tasting evening hosted at our private Caviar Cellar in Notting Hill.
A unique experience for a get-together with friends, a special date, birthday or anniversary. Learn about the fascinatingly chequered history of Caviar, different varieties, the etiquette of serving & the art of enjoying this luxurious delicacy.
The “Private Caviar Tasting & Training” Caviar tasting includes Caviar Artisan’s finest trio:
• A welcome glass of Champagne Brut!
• 30g Royal Baerii per guest - A new world Caviar
• 30g Imperial Oscietra Gold per guest - Traditionally reserved for royalty
• 30g Beluga Caviar per guest - King of all Caviar Kings
• All accompanied with freshly made blinis, toast, crème fraîche & ice-cold mineral water to cleanse the palate.
The training includes:
• History of Sturgeon & the Caviar trade
• Caviar culture and prominence: The James Bond effect
• A guide to Baerii, Imperial Oscietra & Beluga Caviar: how to distinguish between the different varieties
• The etiquette of serving & handling caviar
• ‘V’ is for vodka: what drinks to offer
• The art of eating & enjoying caviar: tongue or teeth?
Become a Caviar Aficionado:
Receive a certificate of attendance after the session.
Our Caviar Cellar is a discreet and intimate offering for both new and regular clients. Catering to our most discerning customers, our lower deck leads to an exclusive underground Caviar Cellar where we can host our VIP clients in comfort and privacy.The intimate Cellar provides a spine tingling ambiance, featuring caramel colour palate, dimmed candle lighting and ship inspired décor – channelling the charm of a Captain’s Quarters.
*Food may contain main food allergens and may not be suitable for food intolerance / allergy sufferers. Gluten free alternative can be provided, please contact Caviar Artisan BEFORE making your booking.